We will replace your tub with expert care. Whether you want to update your bathroom, switch to a shower, go bigger and more luxurious, or have a safer tub for bathing, call now. You’ll have superior craftsmanship and the visionary tile designs that have made our company famous.
When we replace a tub, it makes an enormous difference. The bathtub is the largest accessory in most bathrooms, and so changes create a very dramatic effect. Because we have more than three decades of experience, you can trust that your replacement bath or shower will be perfect.
Stand Alone Tubs
Replacing your outdated bathtub with a contemporary super soaker or whirlpool is the ultimate way to unwind. Today’s fixtures come in designs that make them the ideal centerpiece for any bathroom.
- Drop-in baths
- Corner installations
- Alcove baths
- Classic claw-foot installations
- Designer tile surrounds
Bath and Shower Combinations
A bath and shower combination may be the ideal way to maximize your square footage. However, economizing space will not mean that you surrender luxury. Yours will be specifically designed to provide you with the ultimate bathing experience.
- Steam showers
- Hydro-massage jets
- Foot massagers
- Rain and waterfall showerheads
- Bath and shower combinations also come in models that are built for two
Many contemporary homeowners choose to replace a tub with a standalone tile shower. This trend has grown increasingly popular as homeowners streamline their homes to be more compatible with their lifestyles.
- Replacing your bathtub with a shower frees up a good-sized space for a luxurious shower
- Tile showers can be outfitted with multi-directional nozzles as well as rain and waterfall showerheads
- Replacing a tub with a smaller shower will allow you to expand the usable space of your bathroom
- Our talented tile design and installation will transform your bathroom from outdated to dazzling
The Walk-in Bath
You can replace a tub with a walk-in bath that is specifically designed to make bathing easier, safer, and more comfortable for those with mobility issues. Many models are designed to fit into the same amount of space as any standard bathtub; some are wheelchair accessible. If you or any member of your family would benefit from greater accessibility, let us design a walk-in bath for you.
- They come in a variety of styles, including models that recline.
- We can customize your bath to make it exactly what you need. For instance, you can have it outfitted with a power lift seat.
- A walk-in bath preserves independence.
- It can increase the re-sale value of your home.
In a project of this type your bathing facilities may be inaccessible while the work is being completed. So be sure to create a plan with the rest of the members of your household to ensure that there is no competition when it comes to preparing for work or school.
How We Replace a Tub
- We’ll meet at your home to get the dimensions of your bathroom and to discuss your renovation goals.
- We will then explore the different options available to you: standalone, combinations, showers or a walk-in bath.
- After you have chosen the type of replacement, tile, fixtures and other amenities, we will provide you with a free estimate.
- We believe in fair and upfront pricing.
- Some replacement projects can be completed in as little as 2-3 days. We’ll provide a timetable for yours.
Call our expert team today, if you would like to replace your bathtub. We have the experience and reputation that you can trust.
Call us if you would like to replace a tub in Excelsior, Minnetonka, Orono, Minnetrista, Medina, Independence, St. Louis Park and Hopkins, MN